1. Preheat grill. Heat oil in large skillet and cook peppers and onion, stirring, 5 minutes or until tender. Remove and set aside.
2. Flatten each ball of dough on floured board into 6- to 7-inch circles. Lightly brush dough with a little oil.
3. Place dough, oiled side down on grill, lightly brush tops with oil. Grill 1 minute or until cooked on bottoms. Remove from grill, place on work surface grilled side up.
4. Spread 3 tablespoons sauce on each crust. Top with cooked onions, peppers, tomato and cheese.
5. Place pizzas on grill; cover and grill 2 minutes or until cheese is just melted. (If pizza bottoms begin to char move them to a cooler place on the grill.)
If you can't find an item you're searching for, let us know! We're always looking for ways to improve your Food Town experience, and we'll do our best to make that product available. Make a suggestion
30 Houston-Area Locations