A Helpful Overview of Your Neighborhood
Grocery Coupon Policy
Food Town’s coupon policy is all about making it easy to save BIG at your favorite neighborhood grocery store! Read on to learn the ins and outs of using coupons at your Food Town, and then drop by to see us, neighbor. (Don’t forget to bring your manufacturer coupons with you. We gladly accept them at all 30 Food Town locations!)
We Gladly Accept Manufacturer Coupons
FOOD TOWN COUPON POLICY
• Manufacturers Coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, or received by mail. Maximum value $4.
• Internet/Printable Manufacturer and Brand Name Coupons for cents off. Limit $2. No free printable coupons.
• In-Store Coupons clipped from our weekly circular or distributed in store.
• We will not accept chain or multi-cut coupons or expired coupons.
• We will not separate transactions in order to accept multiple coupons on like items.
• We accept original coupons only — no copies.
• All coupons are subject to stock on hand.
We Reserve the Right:
• To limit use to one coupon per product — no stacking.
• To limit multiple purchases of the same item with a coupon for each to 10 per day, per customer
(unless the coupon states fewer.)
• To limit available discounts to the coupon value.
• To refuse any coupon at any time.
Open 7 Days a Week: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
30 Houston-Area Locations
Got a Suggestion for Our Shelves?
If you can't find an item you're searching for, let us know! We're always looking for ways to improve your Food Town experience, and we'll do our best to make that product available. Make a suggestion