Green Bean Casserole
By Terrie Lewis(2) | October 26, 2020
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans Green Giant® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 cup sautéed mushrooms (optional)
- 1 1/3 cups French fried onions, divided
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cook: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine soup and milk in 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Stir in beans, mushrooms and 2/3 cup French fried onions.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir then sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown