Louisiana Style Remoulade Sauce
By Terrie Lewis(2) | April 09, 2020
Prep: 10-20 Min
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- COMBINE mayonnaise, ketchup, red wine vinegar and Creole mustard in a medium mixing bowl and mix well.
- ADD green onions, celery, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire, hot sauce, and salt and pepper (to taste), and whisk well.
- COVER and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight for flavors to fully develop. Sauce can be stored in refrigerator for up to 4 days.