By Terrie Lewis(2) | October 16, 2019
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper* or grease with cooking spray.
- Spread the cauliflower out evenly on the baking sheet. Then drizzle with the olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss gently to evenly coat the cauliflower.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until soft and lightly golden.
- Serve immediately.