Shrimp Scampi & Bacon-Wrapped RITZ
Time: 25 min
Makes 14 servings, 3 topped crackers each
- 42 RITZ Crackers
- 21 slices fully cooked bacon, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 42 uncooked deveined peeled shrimp(about 1 lb.)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Wrap each cracker with bacon piece; place, seam side down, on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Bake 5 to 6 min. or until bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook 2 min. Turn shrimp. Add garlic; cook 1 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in parsley.
- Top crackers with shrimp. NOTE: If shrimp are small, 2 can be used on one cracker