Apple Crisp with Condensed Milk
Prep: 15 min, Cook: 40 min
- 8 cups chopped apples (6-7 medium sized)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup melted butter
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash and prep your apples however you like them best. Peel if desired and slice or chop into half in cubes. Toss with lemon juice then place in greased 9×13-in pan.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, salt, and cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir together.
- Sprinkle oat topping over apples. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until the topping is golden, the juices are bubbling and the apples are tender.
If desired, serve with fresh whipped cream