Chicken Divan Casserole
By Terrie Lewis | April 01, 2022
- 1 pkg Pioneer Country Gravy Mix
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups white rice, cooked
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups broccoli florets, frozen and thawed
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- PREHEAT oven to 350˚F. SPRAY casserole dish with oil.
- PREPARE Pioneer Country Gravy according to package directions.
- SAUTÉ mushrooms in melted butter.
- COMBINE prepared gravy, garlic, mushrooms, salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese. STIR in low heat until cheese melts, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- PAT cooked rice into butter of pan. LAYER chicken and broccoli on top.
- POUR gravy mixture evenly into pan and sprinkle breadcrumbs.
- COVER with aluminum foil. BAKE for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake another 10 minutes or until top is brown and bubbly.