Prep: 25 Min., Cook 10 min
- ¼ lb Chorizo
- 1 onion, small diced
- 1 ea egg
- 1 ½ tsp. soy sauce
- 1 pkg Pioneer Taco Seasoning
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 8 oz. frozen peas
- 3 stalks green onion, thinly sliced
- In a large saute pan or wok, cook the chorizo over medium heat. Add the onion and continue to cook until the onion becomes translucent and picks up color from the chorizo.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, soy sauce, and Pioneer Taco Seasoning.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the rice and begin to fry.
- Add the egg mixture and continue to fry while stirring constantly.
- Remove the pan from the heat and fold in the peas.
- Garnish with green onions and enjoy!