By Terrie Lewis(2) | April 21, 2022
- 1 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 stalk celery, minced
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 1/2 lb. boiled crawfish tail meat
- 2 stalks celery, evenly chopped
- 10 lobster roll buns or Hot Dog buns
- Duke’s Mayonnaise
- Chives (optional)
- Celery leaves (optional)
- For the remoulade, combine ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- At least 2 hours before serving, stir the boiled crawfish and chopped celery into the remoulade and marinate in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high. Slather outer sides of buns with Duke’s Mayonnaise, and griddle until golden brown and slightly crispy
- flip and repeat until both sides are toasty.
- Remove buns from skillet and split down the middle. Fill each toasted bun with 4 oz. crawfish-remoulade mixture. Top with chives and celery leaves if desired, and serve. Makes 10