Easy Taquito Casserole
Prep: 5 min, Cook 20 min
- 20 frozen taquitos (beef or chicken)
- 1 (16oz) can/pouch refried beans
- 1 (19oz) can enchilada sauce or 2 10 oz. cans
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- sour cream (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 400 F and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spoon the refried beans into the bottom of your dish and spread them out evenly with the back of a large spoon.
- Place the frozen taquitos in a single layer over the refried beans, placing four of them in the opposite direction in order to cover as much surface as possible.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Serve with sour cream, or if desired, guacamole, cilantro, jalapenos, or fresh lettuce & tomato