Nectarine Crisp with Crunchy Oat Topping
Prep: 15 min Cook: 20 min
- 4 cups Nectarines or Peaches peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
Crunchy Oat Topping:
- ¾ cup Oats
- ¾ cup Flour
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 8 Tablespoons Cold Butter cut into small pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place sliced nectarines, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in bowl. Toss to coat.
- In small bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar and sugar. Cut in cold butter with a fork or pastry cutter until it is combined. Chunks of butter and that is okay as the butter will melt in the oven.
- Place nectarines in 9-inch baking dish. Top with brown sugar oat crumble.
- Bake for 24-32 minutes or until crumble is melted and starts to bubble. If the crumble starts to brown too much, cover with foil halfway through the baking time.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.