Pancake Breakfast Cups
By Terrie Lewis | December 07, 2021
Makes 11-13 cups
- 2 cups “JIFFY” Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 cup pork sausage, cooked and drained, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1½ Tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin pan or use paper baking cups.
- Combine buttermilk pancake and waffle mix, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 cup sausage in bowl. Add milk, eggs, and syrup; stir until blended.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Top with remaining cheese and sausage. Bake 16 – 18 minutes.