Quick & Easy Loco Moco
By Terrie Lewis(2) | December 01, 2020
- Cooked white rice
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup grated white onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz. button or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pkg Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix
- 4 eggs
- Canola oil and Olive oil
- Diced green onion or parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix grated onion and Worcestershire sauce with ground beef. Divide into 4 patties, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat canola oil in pan and cook each patty 3-4 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in the same pan until golden brown.
- Prepare Pioneer Brown Gravy per package instructions. Add gravy to the pan with the mushrooms and heat until thickened. (be sure to scrape up all the brown bits!)
- In another skillet, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Crack the eggs into the pan and fry for 3-4 minutes, until the whites are cooked through. The yolks should remain loose.
- To serve, place a cooked patty on top of one serving of rice. Spoon on some gravy. Top with a cooked egg, and garnish with green onions or parsley.