Shrimp Curry Noodle Bowls
By Terrie Lewis(2) | February 28, 2020
- 1 lb Sea Best® Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated (or ginger paste)
- 2 cups spiralized zucchini
- 2 cups spiralized sweet potato
- 3 ounces rice/stirfry noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat or reduced fat)
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste (mild or hot)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- dried hot chilis, optional
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions. In a large dutch oven, saute garlic, ginger, sweet potato noodles and shrimp for 2 minutes.
- Add zoodles, coconut milk, curry paste and peas.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until shrimp are cooked and veggie noodles reach desired tenderness.
- Stir in rice noodles and fresh spinach and cook 2 minutes until spinach is wilted.