Skillet Breakfast Casserole
By Terrie Lewis(2) | March 10, 2020
- 1 pkg. Pioneer Sausage Gravy, prepared
- 4 cups. Frozen diced potatoes
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- ½ cup Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- PREHEAT oven to 350˚F
- HEAT oil in a 10-12-inch oven-proof skillet.
- BROWN potatoes 5-6 minutes and evenly sprinkle on sausage.
- MIX eggs into prepared gravy and pour mixture evenly over potatoes.
- BAKE 25-30 minutes, or until filling is set in center.
- SPRINKLE on cheese, bake another 3 minutes or until melted.