Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken
Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes
- 3 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (15- ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15- ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10- ounce) can of diced tomatoes and chilis drained
- 2 (1- ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, cubed
- In a large slow cooker combine the chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours (or low for 6-8) or until the chicken is fork tender and shreds easily.
- Add cream cheese and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken and stir all the ingredients to combine.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, or on quesadillas, baked potatoes or flour tortillas.