Prep: 15 min Cook: 15 min
- 4 cups Leftover cooked turkey, cubed (or 1 ½ lb. turkey tenderloin, cooked and cubed)
- 6 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Tomato, chopped, seeded
- ½ cup Green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg Pioneer Country Gravy Mix
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cup Colby-jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Pioneer Original or Buttermilk Biscuit and Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter or margarine, melted
- In large bowl, combine turkey, bacon, tomato and onions; set aside.
- Prepare Pioneer Biscuit and Baking Mix according to package directions. Stir in mayonnaise and cheese until well blended.
- Pour over turkey mixture; stir to coat. Pour into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Prepare Biscuits: in medium bowl, combine Pioneer Biscuit and Baking Mix, cheese, and milk. Stir until mixture forms a ball.
- turn out onto surface dusted with additional Pioneer Biscuit and Baking Mix. Knead 7 to 10 times.
- roll out to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with 2-inch cutter without twisting
- Gently place biscuits on turkey mixture.
- bake at 450˚F for 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuit lattice is golden brown and turkey mixture is bubbly. Brush biscuits with melted butter.