Apple Cinnamon Muffins
By Terrie Lewis(2) | September 16, 2019
- 1 pkg Pioneer Whole Grain Baking Mix
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 oz apple sauce, unsweetened
- 1 oz water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray inside of muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Combine Pioneer Whole Grain Baking Mix, cinnamon, brown sugar, and diced apple in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, apple sauce, and water. Add the dry mixture to this bowl and fold together until just combined.
- Fill each muffin mold halfway full.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest before removing from pans.