Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
By Terrie Lewis(2) | September 09, 2019
- 2 bananas, large and mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups Pioneer Flour
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a muffin tray with greased muffin cups.
- In a bowl whisk together mashed bananas, sugar, melted butter, and egg.
- Sift together baking powder, salt, and Pioneer Flour.
- Fold in dry mixture until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and continue to fold until batter is even in consistency.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway full.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before serving.