Air Fried Berry Custard Toast
By Terrie Lewis(2) | November 15, 2020
Servings: 4 toasts
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 12-18 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 4 slices of sliced white bread or sourdough bread
- 3 oz mixed berry greek yogurt
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg OR 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp to 1 tbsp maple syrup; depending on how sweet you want it
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup fresh berries of your choice.
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven or air fryer to 370F.
- Using a spoon make a well in the middle of the bread leaving the edges.
- In a bowl add the yogurt, egg, maple syrup, lemon zest, nutmeg or cinnamon and mix together till combined.
- Pour it in the wells in the bread.
- Top with fresh mixed berries of your choice.
- Sprinkle some nutmeg/cinnamon over it if you like.
- Cook the breads, Airfry- 370F for 12-14 mins. Oven- 370F for 16-20 mins.
- Take it out and let it cool for 3-4 mins. Sprinkle powdered sugar over it and enjoy. Optional: pinch of sea salt on top.