Cajun Crawfish Omelet
By Terrie Lewis(2) | August 30, 2020
- 1/2 cup of crawfish tails
- 4 Eggland’s Best eggs, large
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ onion
- ¼ bell pepper red and green
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, red pepper flakes (a pinch of each)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sour cream and salsa and parsley to garnish
- Crack 4 Eggland’s Best eggs in bowl. Put a pinch of each seasoning in bowl, mix well, and set aside.
- In skillet, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sautee onion and bell peppers for three minutes. Add in crawfish tails and heat through, about a minute.
- Remove from skillet and add about a tablespoon of olive oil. Pour in eggs, let set for one minute.
- Add shredded cheese, then crawfish mixture, cook about 2 to 3 minutes and fold over until done.
- Remove from skillet and top with salsa and sour cream, sprinkle with parsley.