Chili-Lime Air Fried Chickpeas
Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
Makes 1 cup
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Spread chickpeas in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket, removing any loose skins. Cook until very crunchy, 20-30 minutes, shaking basket every 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients. Remove chickpeas from air fryer; let cool 5 minutes. Drizzle with oil mixture; toss to coat. Cool completely.