Corn Casserole (Spoon Bread)
By Terrie Lewis(2) | November 02, 2020
6 – 8 Servings
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 can (8-3/4 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (8-1/4 oz) cream style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- Optional: 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese for top
- Pour margarine or butter and corn into dish. Blend in sour cream.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs and stir into casserole. Add muffin mix. Blend thoroughly.
- Bake 35 – 40 minutes or until center is firm.
- Top with cheese and back for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.