Corn Salad by Tabasco
By Terrie Lewis(2) | July 29, 2020
- 2 1/2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 4 medium ears corn, husked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halfed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut corn from cobs to make about 3 cups corn kernels. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn; cook until tender and bright yellow. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, red onion, vinegar, cilantro, TABASCO Sauce and salt in medium bowl. Stir in corn until well mixed.