Creamy Crunchy Grape Salad
By Terrie Lewis | April 04, 2022
Total Time 10-15 minutes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups cool whip
- 4 lbs. seedless green or red grapes (or a combination of both)
- Pecans whole or chopped for top
- Optional: Brown Sugar for garnish
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and cool whip.
- Fold in grapes.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
- Top with pecans and sprinkle brown sugar on top just before serving