Easy Red Chilaquiles
By Terrie Lewis | April 25, 2022
Total time: 40 min
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 3 cups white or yellow tortilla chips (about 35 chips)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 10 ounces crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 6 large eggs
- Optional: 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro. Serve with sliced avocado if desired.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 2-quart deep baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place chili and beans in large saucepan; heat over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until hot. Add tortilla chips; stir to combine.
- Layer 1/3 each of chili mixture, drained tomatoes and cheese in baking dish. Repeat layers twice, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake 25 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro just before serving.
- A fried, poached or scrambled egg may be placed on each serving of Chilaquiles for a heartier breakfast