French Toast Stars with Nutella®
By Terrie Lewis(2) | November 05, 2020
- 8 slices of bread
- star shaped cookie cutter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- cooking oil spray
- 1 tbsp of Nutella® hazelnut spread (per star)
- Whisk the milk and eggs together in a shallow bowl until well combined.
- Using the cookie cutter, cut bread slices into star shapes.
- Lightly dip the bread into the batter mixture.
- Spray frying pan with cooking oil spray and heat.
- Once hot, place the prepared bread into the pan and cook for approx. 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Turn over and cook for another minute.
- Repeat instructions for remaining prepared bread.
- Spread Nutella® hazelnut spread on each star.