Fresh Blueberry Corn Muffins
By Terrie Lewis | January 14, 2022
prep: 5 min, cook: 18 min
- 2 packages JIFFY Corn Muffin Mix 8.5 ounces each
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease muffin tin (or use paper liners).
- Mix muffin mix, eggs, sour cream, milk, and sugar until combined.
- Fold in blueberries. Divide evenly between 12 muffins.
- Bake 18-23 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in muffin tin, then carefully remove and cool on a wire rack.