Garlic Cheddar Potatoes
By Terrie Lewis | April 05, 2022
- 1 pkg Pioneer Peppered Gravy Mix
- 2 lbs red skin potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PREHEAT standard oven to 350˚F (convection oven to 300˚F). SPRAY lightly a pan.
- PREPARE Pioneer Peppered Gravy Mix according to package instructions.
- MIX cheddar cheese, garlic, mustard, rosemary, chives, salt and pepper into prepared gravy. STIR over low heat until cheese is melted.
- COMBINE potatoes and cheese mixture until blended.
- SCOOP potatoes/cheese mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- COVER with aluminum foil. BAKE in standard oven for 20 minutes (convection 18 minutes).
- REMOVE foil and continue baking for another 8 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and potatoes are slightly brown on top.