Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
By Terrie Lewis(2) | January 08, 2020
- 2 heads cauliflower leaves removed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat grill.
- Cut the cauliflower in half from top to bottom cutting through the stem. (Do not remove the stem.)
- Cut each cauliflower half into 1 ½ – 2 inch slices (steaks). You should have 4 cauliflower steaks from one head of cauliflower depending on the size of your cauliflower.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet or tray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, onion powder, liquid smoke, salt and pepper.
- Coat both sides of the cauliflower steaks with the seasoned oil using a pastry brush.
- Place the cauliflower steaks on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Carefully flip the cauliflower steaks over with a spatula and continue grilling for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired, and serve immediately.