By Terrie Lewis(2) | August 03, 2020
- Pork Steaks (1/2 inch thick)
- Fajita Rub
- Beef Rub
- White Corn Tortillas
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Cilantro
- Chopped Jalapeno
- Sliced Avocado
- Sliced Lime Wedges
- Mexican Mixed Grated Cheese
- Fresh Salsa
- Prepare your grill with Royal Oak Charcoal and bring to 575-600 degrees.
- Rub Pork Steaks with Fajita Rub and Beef Rub. (Light coating of each).
- Grill Pork Steaks 2-3 min per side, put in foil pan and let rest.
- Beginning preparing corn tortillas. Lightly oil a pan with olive oil and lightly brown each side.
- Thinly slice Pork Steaks and do a light dusting of Fajita Rub over the top!
- Begin building your Masterpiece Taco with preferred ingredients!