By Terrie Lewis(2) | January 13, 2020
- 1 lb of Chiquita Yuca
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (optional)
- Pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450F degrees.
- Boil water in a pot and cook the frozen yuca for about 20 minutes or until somewhat tender. Drain the water and slice the yucas into fry-shapes. Rinse with cold water.
- Place the yuca in a large bowl and top with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (add chili powder if you’re looking for a spicy kick!) and lightly toss to coat all the yuca fries.
- Line the yucas onto a baking sheet (make sure not to overcrowd the sheet) and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip the yucas. Place them back into the oven for another 15 minutes.
Serve warm with your favorite sauce (cilantro, ketchup, etc.).