Prep time: 10 min. Cook Time 1 hr 45 min
- 1 bone-in spiral-cut ham, about 10 pounds
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place the ham on its side in roasting pan. Mix honey, brown sugar and spices in small bowl until well blended. If mixture is too thick, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth, stirring after 30 seconds. Brush 1/2 of the honey mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Remove foil. Brush with remaining honey mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve ham with pan drippings.
Tips on How to Cook a Ham in the Oven:
- Fully cooked ready-to-eat ham, whether it’s bone-in, boneless or even spiral cut, can be served cold or warmed.
- If you’re wondering how long to bake a ham, we suggest about 10 to 12 minutes per pound in a 325°F oven. For a fully cooked (ready to eat) ham, heat until internal temperature reaches 145°F. For a fresh ham that must be cooked before serving, heat until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Place ham in a roasting pan and bake in the lower half of the oven, covered with foil to retain moisture