Pioneer™ Game Thyme Biscuits
By Terrie Lewis(2) | February 02, 2020
- 2 cups Pioneer Original or Buttermilk Baking Mix
- 1 tbsp. parsley, fresh, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. thyme leaves, dried
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- In mixing bowl, stir together Pioneer Baking Mix, parsley and thyme. In a 2-cup glass measure, combine sour cream and milk; stir into biscuit and baking mix mixture until dough forms a ball.
- Turn out onto surface dusted with additional biscuit and baking mix. Knead 10 times.
- Place in 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan or 8 x 6 x 3-inch toteable dish. Using a knife, cut dough into squares. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cover loosely; keep warm until serving time or reheat as needed.