Sweet Potato Egg Nests
By Terrie Lewis(2) | May 04, 2020
- 1 large sweet potato, spiralized
- 12 Eggland’s Best eggs (large)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- sriracha, to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange spiralized sweet potatoes in a nest-like fashion in each greased muffin cup.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender.
- Remove from oven and carefully crack an egg into each nest.
- Season with salt and pepper and fresh chives.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until eggs are baked to desired doneness.
- Remove from muffin tin, squirt some sriracha on top and enjoy!