Turkey Cranberry Dinner Rolls
By Terrie Lewis(2) | November 01, 2020
- 2 cups diced turkey
- 1 cup cranberry sauce or relish
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Cover 9×13 baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Remove rolls from the package in one piece, cutting the entire slab in half lengthwise (creating one half of “tops” and one half of “bottoms”.)
- Place bottom half in foil-covered pan and layer with turkey, cranberry sauce, and cheese. Add the top half of the rolls.
- Melt butter in the microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients (except parmesan and parsley). Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes, then bake covered for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese. Slice into individual rolls, and enjoy!