Avocado Turkey BLT with Creamy Chili Honey
By Terrie Lewis(2) | July 21, 2020
- 3 slices sour dough bread, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Chili Honey Sauce
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves, torn into pieces
- 6 slices beefsteak tomato
- 3 slices bacon, broken in half
- 4 slices roasted turkey breast, (4 oz.)
- 1/2 avocado, cut into 6 slices
- SPREAD one side of each slice toast with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Chili Honey Sauce. Layer with 1/2 the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, turkey and avocado.
- DRIZZLE with additional Sauce if desired.