BOLD New Orleans BBQ Shrimp
Prep Time: 10 min, Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 Teaspoon Tony’s BOLD Creole Seasoning
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Pounds Extra-Large or Jumbo Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined, Thawed if Frozen
- 5 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 Large Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Shrimp Stock
- 3 Green Onions White & Green Parts, Thinly Sliced
- Lay your shrimp out and cover with Tony’s BOLD Creole Seasoning. Set aside.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet on medium heat and add garlic and rosemary to the dry skillet. Sauté until you can smell the aroma of the garlic and rosemary.
- Add shrimp to skillet and sear on each side for about 1 minute. Do not brown. Stir frequently until the shrimp are almost cooked but still opaque in spots, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the shrimp stock, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and bring to a simmer.
- Add your butter one tablespoon at a time, adding each after the previous one melts to create a sauce.
- Cook until shrimp are done, 1-2 minutes more. Scatter scallions over top and serve with crusty bread or grits.