Buffalo Chicken Dip
By Terrie Lewis(2) | October 05, 2020
- 2 pouches (4.5 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Buffalo Style
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ cup diced sweet onion
- 4 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, until just softened.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until melted. Stir in the Colby-Jack cheese and continue cooking until cheese completely melts.
- Stir in Chicken Creations® and mix well.
- Serve with chips and vegetables.