Chicken Broccoli Bake
By Terrie Lewis | February 01, 2022
Prep: 10 Min, Cook: 20 min
- 3 cups Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix
- 1 ¼ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced (dried or fresh)
- ½ tsp Dried thyme
- 2 cups Pioneer Roasted Chicken Gravy, prepared
- 2 ½ cups Cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 1 ½ cups Broccoli florets, chopped
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat conventional oven to 425˚F.
- Add milk to a mixing bowl, then add Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix on top.
- Mix ingredients together until a thick, smooth batter forms; then fold in garlic and dried thyme until combined.
- Add prepared Pioneer Roasted Chicken Gravy to a 13×9 inch casserole dish, top with chopped chicken and broccoli florets, then top with cheddar cheese.
- Drop a spoonful of batter at a time on top of chicken and gravy mixture (leaving about ½-inch or so in between spoonfuls) until entire casserole is topped with batter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and serve.