Christmas Tree Spinach Dip Bread
By Terrie Lewis(2) | November 17, 2019
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar OR mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a bowl, beat together the spinach and cream cheese. Add garlic, salt, black pepper, chili powder, Italian seasoning, and onion powder and beat to combine.
- Add parmesan cheese and ½ of the cheddar or mozzarella cheese and beat to combine.
- Roll out bread with a rolling pin until flat. Spread mixture onto slices, then roll and twist, placing seam-side down in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Bake for about 22 minutes until golden brown on top and cooked through on the bottom. Remove from heat and sprinkle remaining mozzarella or cheddar over the top.
- Melt butter and stir in garlic salt, then brush over breadsticks. Allow to cool, then enjoy!