Prep: 10 Min Cook: 10 min
- 16 Ounces Crawfish Tails
- 1 Box Tony’s Crispy Creole Fish Fry Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Tony’s Pepper Sauce
- Oil for Frying
- Bread of Your Choice
- Toppings: Lettuce, Pickles, Cheese
- 1 1/4 Cups Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Creole Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Tony’s Pepper Sauce
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne
- In a bowl, combine milk, egg and 1 tablespoon Tony’s Pepper Sauce. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, add Tony’s Crispy Creole Fish Fry Mix.
- Drench crawfish in the milk mixture, in batches.
- Remove and add to the Crispy Fish Fry Mix. Shake off excess batter and make sure the tails are separated individually.
- Heat oil in a pan to 350°F.
- Fry the crawfish tails in batches for 2-3 minutes until they are crispy. Remove and strain.
- To make the remoulade, combine mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning, lemon juice, dill weed, garlic powder, Tony’s Pepper Sauce, paprika and cayenne in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Add the remoulade to the bread and evenly distribute the crawfish.
- Dress the po’ boy with toppings to your liking and enjoy!