Dirty Rice-Stuffed Bell Peppers
By Terrie Lewis(2) | May 12, 2020
- 1/2 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Box Tony’s Dirty Rice Mix
- 6 Whole Medium Bell Peppers
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- In a medium skillet, brown meat. (drain if necessary)
- Prepare Tony’s Dirty Rice Mix according to package directions.
- While rice mix is cooking, prepare bell peppers. Slice off tops and remove insides.
- Combine rice mix and meat, then stuff prepared mix into each pepper.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Place in rectangular baking dish with 1-inch of water.
- Bake in 450°F oven until tops are browned (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from oven and serve.