Easy Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 pita
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce or marinara
- 1/8th cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8th cup cheddar cheese; If you prefer only mozzarella cheese increase to ¼ c
- 8 slices pepperoni
- olive oil spray
- Optional: 1 tbsp chopped parsley for garnish
- Spread the sauce on top of the pita bread, then layer the pepperoni and shredded cheese on top.
- Spray the top of the pizza with olive oil spray.
- Place in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees. Check pizza at the 6-7 minute mark to not overcook
- Remove the pizza from the Air Fryer; Cool slightly before serving.
Crispy Crust Instructions
- For a more crisp crust, spray one side of the pita bread with the olive oil. Place in the Air Fryer for 4 minutes on 400 – the pita will fully crisp on one side.
- Remove the pita bread from the Air Fryer and turn the pita over to the side that is less crisp. This should be the side that was face-down in the Air Fryer.
- Spread the sauce, then load the pepperoni and shredded cheese on top.
- Place the pizza back in the Air Fryer for 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted. Check carefully. Remove the pizza from the Air Fryer and cool slightly before serving.
Prep Time2 minutes
Cook Time8 minutes