Easy Homemade Salsa
Prep Time: 10 min, Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 1/4 lbs ripe Roma tomatoes* (about 5 – 6)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes**
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper,**** seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (about a handful)
- 1 large clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse in 1-second bursts until all ingredients are finely chopped.
Refrigerated for a few hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.