Prep Time: 20-25 min
Cook Time: 15-20 min
- 1 lb. cooked hamburger
- 2-10 oz. cans enchilada sauce
- 1 can Red Gold Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 c. diced onions
- 2 c. Old El Paso Mexican shredded cheese
- 12 corn tortillas (quartered)
Optional: 1-16 oz. can chopped black olives
- Mix hamburger, sauce, onions, 3/4 of Tomatoes and olives (if using). Set aside.
- Set aside cheese and quartered tortillas.
- Spread 1/4 c. of tomatoes on bottom of medium casserole dish.
- Spread 1/2 of quartered tortillas on bottom of dish. Pour 1/2 beef mixture over tortillas. Then spread half of cheese over mixture. Spread the other quartered tortillas over that.
- Spread the rest of mixture on, followed by the rest of cheese on top.
- Place in oven set at 425°F for 15-20 mins. Garnish with cilantro or chopped tomatoes if desired.