By Terrie Lewis | December 02, 2022
Prep 10 min, Cook 10 min
- 1 lb. Owens Hot Roll Sausage
- 1 can Ranch Style or baked beans (16 oz)
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 3/4 cups fresh diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 dashes hot sauce to taste
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 dashes salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Crumble and cook sausage in a large skillet or soup pot, over medium-high heat until browned. Drain sausage.
- Add celery and onions to sausage and continue to cook over medium heat until vegetables are slightly tender and sausage is no longer pink.
- Add baked beans, barbecue sauce and mix well.
- Add tomatoes, garlic powder, hot sauce, salt and pepper to mixture.
- Simmer together for 5 to 10 minutes and serve in a large bowl.
- Garnishes: cheddar cheese, sour cream and diced green onions on top, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.