Fresca Avocado Toast
By Terrie Lewis | February 03, 2022
Prep & Cook Time: 10 min
- About 1/4 cup of Cocina Fresca Mild Salsa
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 avocado
- 2 pieces sliced bread
- Queso Fresco or your favorite white cheese
- Optional: Cilantro Garnish
- Toast bread.
- Cut avocado in half and remove meat from the skin.
- Place avocado pieces in a small bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper, and mash.
- Spread avocado evenly onto toast.
- Top with a few spoonfuls of Cocina Fresca Salsa and Queso Fresco or your favorite white cheese.