Grilled Chicken Breast with Mango Avocado Salsa
By Terrie Lewis | June 21, 2022
Prep: 15-20 min, Cook: 10 min
- 4 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 mango diced (or Papaya)
- 1 serrano pepper (or jalapeno) finely minced
- 1 medium avocado diced
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 white or red onion diced
- 1-2 limes juice of
- pinch salt to taste
- Optional: Red Bell Pepper
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with the chili powder and salt to taste.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine in a large bowl, the diced mango, minced pepper, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, diced onion, lime juice and pinch of salt until evenly mixed.
- Spoon the salsa over the chicken and serve. Serve over rice if desired.